After School Club Assistant
|Salary||£6,288.00 per annum|
|Organisation||ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Location||ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY|
|Hours||15 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per annum) (Monday to Friday 3pm to 6.00pm)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 31 August 2021|
|Interview date(s)||8th September 2021|
Start date: Monday 13th Sept 2021
2 posts available
On behalf of the governors of Ashperton Primary Academy, we are looking for a highly motivated professional, totally committed and dedicated to the continued success of all aspects of the school. The role will be to support children in a range of activities and support them pastorally.
The school offers;
- A vibrant, happy school with a very positive ethos.
- Very friendly, enthusiastic children supported by a committed and caring team
- An environment supportive of ambition, vision and creativity
- An extensive outdoor environment
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent behaviour management skills and be passionate about creating an exceptionally positive environment for our pupils
- Fully commit to our school ethos and values
- Strongly support our culture of safeguarding pupils
- Be able to engage and motivate children to achieve
- Be organised and have high expectations of themselves and others
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate (training can be provided)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
For more information contact
Details and application forms are available via email from the school office email@example.com
A warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to visit the school by appointment
ASHPERTON PRIMARY ACADEMY
Head teacher: Mr C M Bandfield
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.