|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Holmer C E Academy|
|Term/duration||Fixed term (maternity cover)|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 10 June 2022|
Required from September 2022
Are you a passionate primary school teacher looking for a Primary PPA Teacher/ Intervention role to start in September 2022?
We are looking for a committed, creative, dedicated and motivated teacher who is able to share their enthusiasm and passion for teaching with our eager and hard-working pupils.
We need someone with ‘spark’ who can enthuse and motivate learners, adding that ‘something special’, to help our children achieve the very best outcomes. We are open to candidates who are skilled in any area of the curriculum to teach across the primary-age range.
The successful candidate will:
• Show commitment to the overall vision, values and ethos of the school
• Have high levels of emotional intelligence
• Have high expectations in all aspects of learning and behaviour
• Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to teaching.
• Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Work as part of a team
• Show warmth, care and commitment to our learning community
• Have a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• A friendly, caring and supportive ethos
• Polite and well-motivated pupils
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Supportive parents
Holmer C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We practise safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks.
For more information contact
We would be delighted to show you around our school and discuss the role further. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit and request a recruitment pack. CVs will not be accepted. Applicants must use the school’s application form.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.