|Salary||Unqualified Teacher Pay Range Points 1 - 3 / Main Pay Range M1 - M3|
|Organisation||Holmer C E Academy|
|Term/duration||Fixed term for 1 year|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 1 April 2022|
To start 1st September 2022
Sports Coach / Sports Co-ordinator / Early Career Teacher
0.6 proportion (Wednesday - Friday)
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and friendly qualified sports coach or early career teacher to deliver sport and physical activities to pupils during curriculum time as part of our PPA provision.
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified practitioners who have proven experience working in a primary school.
You will need to:
• Hold a level 2 qualification in at least one sport
• Be passionate about sport for all pupils
• Be skilled in all aspects of PE in the primary school curriculum
• Have experienced in teaching PE within the primary age range
• Have proven, effective positive behaviour management skills
• Be committed to the values and principles of the school
• Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for the children
• Able to work as part of a team and be flexible to the needs and priorities of the School.
• Resourceful, pro-active and well-organised
• Committed to extra – curricular provision
• Commitment involvement in community development activities
• Demonstrate a commitment to Equal Opportunities
• Efficient in record keeping, written and oral communication
• Willing to participate in further training and development opportunities offered by the school
We will provide:
• The exciting challenge of becoming part of an outstanding school
• Wonderful children who have a huge potential and who deserve the very best opportunities
• Supportive, hard-working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school
• High quality professional development
Holmer C of E Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We practice safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks.
For more information contact
All potential applicants are warmly invited to visit the school. Please telephone Emma Stackhouse on 01432 273301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit and request a recruitment pack.
CVs will not be accepted. Applicants must use the school’s application form.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.