Teaching Assistant SEN Level 1
|Salary||04QE (£13,921.73 - £14,484.70 per annum)|
|Organisation||Queen Elizabeth High School|
|Location||Bromyard, Herefordshire HR7 4QS|
|Hours||32 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 20 May 2022|
|Interview date(s)||week commencing 6th June 2022|
Start date: 1st September 2022
We are seeking an energetic and competent Teaching Assistant (SEN) Level 1 to work under the guidance of the Safeguarding & Inclusion Executive Lead to provide SEND support to the pupils within the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some experience of working with children, either in a paid or voluntary capacity
- Knowledge of strategies to support children within the classroom educational socially and emotionally
- Well organised and flexible approach to work
- The ability to relate well to students, parents and staff.
- The ability to develop high quality learning resources, under the direction of the teacher.
- Willingness to work in support of the inclusive ethos of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity which will provide the successful candidate with lifelong skills and extensive knowledge in the operational running of a secondary Academy.
QEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
For more information contact
If you would like an informal chat before applying, please telephone Mrs. K Lane on 01885 482230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Job description, person specification and job application form are available on our website http://www.qehs.co/
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.