Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||SCP 4 for 18.5 hours|
|Organisation||St. Michael’s C E Primary School|
|Hours||18.5 hours per week term time only (5 mornings and 1 afternoon)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term until 31st August 2022|
|Closing date||12 pm on 15 October 2021|
We are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistant to join our team. You will be based initially in KS2, supporting the teacher in the classroom and will be employed for one full day and 4 mornings each week.
It is expected the successful applicant will have:
- A good level of education: 5 GCSE passes or equivalent, including Maths and English, and Teaching Assistant NVQ Level 2 Training
- At least two years relevant work experience
- An ability to plan and organise effectively
- A good knowledge of school-based education including child development.
- Good personal communication skills and ability to relate well to children, staff and parents
- An ability to work as part of a team and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in their approach;
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children;
- Be supportive of our school ethos, aims and values
St. Michael’s C E Primary School has a family atmosphere which aims to provide opportunities for every child to reach their potential. We currently have 4 classes and provide an attractive learning environment both inside and outside in our extensive grounds. We have a team who are hardworking and dedicated as well as being friendly and welcoming.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and follows our safer recruitment policy.
For more information contact
St. Michael’s C E Primary School
Tel: 01568 797241 email: email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.