|Salary||To Be Confirmed|
|Organisation||St Michael’s C.E. Primary School|
|Hours||Initially 20 hrs per week, 9.00 am – 1.00 pm, rising to 32.5 hrs per week from 1st January 2022 (9.00 am – 3.30 pm)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term until 31st August 2022|
|Closing date||12 pm on 15 October 2021|
St. Michael’s C.E Primary School, Bodenham (part of the Diocese of Hereford Multi Academy Trust) wish to recruit a nursery assistant.
St. Michael’s Nursery is set within the school of St. Michael’s in the charming village of Bodenham.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for early years’ education,
- Is able to work closely with the nursery manager,
- Has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum,
- Can promote the work of the nursery within the community,
- Has the ability to form good working relationships with parents and the wider school community,
- Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative,
- Is able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, and will be able to communicate with and motivate children effectively,
- Is patient , good humored and flexible
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team and
- Will support the school’s Christian ethos and policies.
We can offer you:
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors who believe that children are at the centre of everything that happens and are committed to the same vision – to bring out the best in every pupil,
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to school,
- A nursery set in beautiful surroundings with lots of opportunity for outside learning.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and follow our safer recruitment policy.
For more information contact
If you would like to find out more please email the school office:
Application forms and further details are available email. Visits to the school are welcomed by prior appointment, outside of normal school hours. CV’s not accepted.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.