|Closing date||12 pm on 24 May 2021|
Letting Administrator / Negotiator
Role : Temp - Perm
Working Hours : Full-Time
Place of Work : Belvoir Hereford – 4 St Nicholas Street, Hereford, HR4 0BG
Start Date : May/June 2021
Summary of Responsibilities
To be a key part of the friendly Belvoir Hereford team. The role will encompass various office administration duties and property visits to support the lettings manager in organising and managing the letting of residential properties.
Working as part of a busy small team with an increasing work load the role will involve liaison with prospective & current customers (Landlords and Tenants).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To aid reception, to meet and greet customers as they contact Belvoir (Phone / Walk In)
- To arrange and conduct tenant viewings as required,
- To receive and process tenant applications,
- To ensure the Property Management System is continually up to date
- To manage and effect property move-ins
- To maintain and develop knowledge & competence of legal issues
- To assist with the preparation of appropriate paperwork
- Any other appropriate tasks as requested by the office manager & business owner
- To maintain and develop knowledge of the Belvoir service
- To uphold the good name and good will of Belvoir Hereford at all times
Training will be given using "on the job" training and off site professional courses.
Remuneration : Dependant on experience and qualifications (Min of National Minimum Wage)
Holidays : 5 Weeks pa + Bank Holidays
Breaks : A 1 hour lunch break each day (Monday – Friday) which can be taken on or off site.
Working Hours : Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm & 2 Saturdays a month 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Probation period – 6 Months
To apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.