|Salary||Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses|
|Location||Office based in Hereford (this role does not offer the facility of remote working)|
|Hours||9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday|
|Closing date||12 pm on 20 May 2022|
Location: Office based in Hereford (this role does not offer the facility of remote working)
Salary: up to £50,000 (depending on experience) plus bonuses
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to join a leading satellite communications company in Hereford.
This is a fast-paced role, reporting to the Managing Director on the Commercial, Compliance and Company Secretarial aspects of the company.
We are looking for candidates that have experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, as the role requires taking effective responsibility for the commercial aspects of the company.
You will have experience of working in a fast-paced, dynamic setting and you will be required to interact with staff in person on a daily basis providing guidance and advice when needed.
Management and implementation of the Commercial Elements covering:
- Maintenance of contract and bid processes and policies
- Commercial approval of bids/projects
- Contract Negotiations terms and conditions:
- Contracts of sale, reseller agreements, introduction agreements;
- Loan agreements;
- Non-Disclosure agreements;
- Contract amendments
- Maintenance of contractual files, NDA register etc
- Resolving contractual disputes
- Central point of contact with Customer with regards to Commercial relationships
- Drafting legally binding agreements – specifically teaming agreements
Management and implementation of the Company Compliance covering:
- Anti-Bribery compliance
- Anti-competition compliance
Management and implementation of the Company Insurance cover:
- Specified Questionnaires
- Sub-contractor cover
- Branch office personnel cover
Management and implementation of the Company Secretarial for board meetings covering:
- Maintenance of Company filing for group of companies – returns
- Maintenance of Company records/books
- Contribute report to Board Meeting, attend meeting and take minutes
- 28 days annual leave
- Private Family Healthcare
- Opt in Company Pension
- Electric Car Scheme
For further information or for an informal discussion, please contact Nick Butterworth on 01432 383890 or email email@example.com
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.