Customer Service Administrator
|Closing date||2.18 pm on 11 October 2021|
Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team. The role will be to provide exceptional customer service to our customers through the administration and fulfilment of orders and sample dispatch, and provide personable and professional support for issues arising as part of a small Operations team for a medium sized Champagne, Fine Wine and Spirits importer.
- Provide customer service support and fulfil the order processing function via email and telephone;
- To resolve delivery queries and problems;
- To receive, prepare and process sample orders within the daily routines and deadlines;
- Manage stock allocations and customer reserves;
- Understudy Stock Controllers Job in her/his absence;
- Liaise with our 3rd party warehouse and provide order to delivery support to customers and staff members;
- Assist with system and process development;
- Provide cover for staff as required;
- Any other duties as required by management.
The job holder will have access to personnel, commercial and customer information and will be expected to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
The above tasks are indicative, but the job holder will be expected to carry out other unspecified duties as required. The employee is expected to exhibit a high standard of propriety, integrity and efficiency with all dealings with, and in the name of the company. The employee must comply with the company’s values and standards and adhere to all guidance and rulings outlined in both the Company Handbook and in their individual terms and conditions of employment.
For more information contact
If you are interested in the role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01432 383890
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.