|Closing date||12 pm on 14 December 2021|
This busy role helps to ensure we hire and onboard to the highest success and our processes support a great candidate experience, as ensuring we select the highest standards of future colleagues is super critical.
You will make sure all of our onboarding processes support best practice.
You will also be a key player in ensuring that our employee information and payroll procedures comply with all current legislation and best practice.
You will want to be engaging a lot with people, able to multitask and have a good eye for detail. You need to like beating a deadline too!
Salary - circa £20400 per annum full time dependent on experience
Contract - Permanent - full or part time - 3 month contract initially.
Rota - Mon - Fri.
Location - hybrid or homeworking. Office base is Leominster.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure information held in respect of future, current and previous employees complies with current legislation and best practice, in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Ensure effective advertisement of job vacancies in order to attract a suitable pool of applicants and Halo’s procedure and guidance
- Ensure recruitment and selection procedures, including DBS disclosures and induction are administered fairly and properly
- Produce and maintain Statement of Particulars for new hires and all other relevant onboarding documentation is in place
- Ensure effective Payroll administration, new starters and other related issues to enable salaries to be paid correctly and on time in conjunction with the payroll and pensions contractor, including pensions administration of the Aviva and other relevant pension schemes.
- Administration of halo’s DBS responsibilities for new hires and existing employees where required
- Ensure appropriate HR and Payroll systems and records are up to date with full and correct information
- Respond to requests for salary and other employee information from external agencies and other organisations within the terms of the Data Protection Act (GDPR)
- Provide initial guidance and support to managers and employees on personnel procedures, policies and terms and conditions of employment.
Skills qualities and experience
- Recruitment and HR Administration in a complex working environment
- Experience of Payroll Administration and working in an environment with multiple terms and conditions of employment
- Administration of pre employment screening and employment contract preparation
- Relevant Payroll or HR qualification (CIPD/CIPP) preferable
- Self Management
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Achieves goals and gets things done
- Maintains a confidential approach to their work
- IT literate (the ability to work with multiple payroll and other HR systems as required)
- Determination to succeed, enthusiasm and commitment
- Work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Commitment to own and others personal and professional development.
What we will offer:
- Pension scheme.
- FREE Gym membership.
- Family discounts and Health Benefits.
- Full training and development.
To apply for the role please send a CV to email@example.com or call 01432 383890
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.