|Salary||Hourly Rate £10.50|
|Closing date||12 pm on 2 July 2021|
Our Client is looking for a temporary Accounts Assistant for 2-4 weeks.
The hourly rate is £10.50.
The purpose of the role is:
• To assist the Town Clerk in managing the Council’s accounts workflow
• Prepares accounting reports and track accounts payable
• To undertake all aspects of cemetery administration to ensure the smooth operation of the cemetery and associated services
1. To undertake and maintain all financial arrangements of Ledbury Town Council, acting as the primary finance contact for the day to day and on-going financial management of the Council all in accordance with the Financial Regulations of the Council
2. To produce accurate and timely financial management information for the Clerk and Councillors as required and requested.
3. To maintain accurate electronic records of the Councils financial management via its software package RBS Software (Omega)
4. To prepare and undertake salary payments in accordance with PAYE, NI and Pension requirements
5. To manage Council grants, VAT returns, S106, CIL monies, annual returns etc.
6. To attend external meetings of the Council as required, acting as the Council’s representative
7. To liaise with and develop relationships with stakeholders and third parties as required
If you are interested in the role please send a CV to email@example.com
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.