Temporary Service Administrator
|Salary||Hourly Rate - £9.50|
|Hours||Weekly Working Hours - 37.5|
|Closing date||12 pm on 30 April 2021|
Our well established client is recruiting for a Service Administrator to work within their Hereford office on a temporary contract until the 30th June 2021. CMS is an ongoing virtual general practice service, supporting the needs of patients with covid, receiving referrals from general practice and from the acute trust.
The current service is being expanded to include pulse oximetry for everyone who is symptomatic and within three defined cohorts and includes proactive self-monitoring by the patient.
Weekly Working Hours - 37.5 hours
Hourly Rate - £9.50
• Adding patients to appointment book
o Those emailed in from WVT, PHE outbreak group etc
o Those from GP practice referrals
o Those from CMS clinicians
• Make up patient packs. Distributing to collection points. Providing pulse oximeters, and logging these, liaising with family/volunteers to collect and return. Cleaning and remaking patient packs.
• Proactive calls to patients to assess oxygen saturation readings and feedback to doctor.
• Take calls from patients or relatives or carers who require clinical support and pass to doctor.
• Arrange oxygen / ambulance / liaison with community services
• In time, the role may also include arranging the long covid clinics – calling patients, booking appointments, fixing the meeting slots for MDT, and ensuring appropriate communication between providers.
• To use EMIS (appointment book and a specified template), spread sheets to monitor pulse oximeters.
• Speak proactively with patients/carers/family to collect data.
• Liaise with care homes, GP practices and other health services.
• Work alongside the Covid Management Service GP and Virtual GP.
This role will be based at Berrows Business Centre Monday - Friday and Station Medical Centre at Weekends.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or for more info call 01432 383890.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.