Administrative Assistant Level 3
|Salary||04HC SCP 4 - 6 £6561.05 - £6826.16 per annum|
|Organisation||Peterchurch Primary School|
|Term/duration||This is a permanent variable contract for 7.5 – 15 hours per week.|
|Closing date||12 pm on 10 January 2022|
Required from January 2022, Administrative Assistant Level 3 for 15 hours per week (ideally 8.30 – 11.30 am daily), term time only plus 5 additional days (39 weeks).
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and efficient Administrative Assistant to join a busy school office in this happy, lively school.
The successful applicant will be organised and an effective communicator and team player with strong confidentiality and clerical skills, who will work closely with the two other Administrative Assistants.
Duties will include:
- Reception Duties: visitors, mainly parents, children, staff and contractor enquiries
- Keeping the Single Central Record up-to-date and compliant
- Hot School Dinners and ParentPay Administration
- To answer telephone enquiries, taking messages and passing onto other members of staff, as required.
- Opening and distributing post at the start of the school day
- School Fund
- Uniform stock levels
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
For more information contact
Further details and application forms:
Peterchurch Primary School, Peterchurch, Herefordshire HR2 0RP
Tel: 01981 550230
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.