Casual Teaching Assistant Level 2
|Salary||05HC £10.21 - £11.27 per hour|
|Location||Honddu Close, Hereford HR2 7NX|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 1 October 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing 11th October 2021|
Are you interested in joining our friendly and hard-working team working with children with severe and complex needs, autism and challenging behaviours between the ages of 2 – 11years?
We have openings for Casual Level 2 Teaching Assistants to work ‘as and when required’ to cover staff absence.
We are looking for:
- Kind, calm and enthusiastic teaching assistants, who will work as part of different class teams, working in support of a maximum of 10 pupils in a class.
- Teaching assistants who are available to work at short notice.
- Teaching assistants who are flexible, encouraging and committed to the progress of every child, regardless of their starting points or barriers to learning.
We can offer:
- A supportive team used to working together
- Training and excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- A friendly and stimulating environment in which to work
Is Blackmarston School somewhere you feel you can make a positive contribution? A place where you will be able to enhance our teaching and learning offer and somewhere that you can grow as a professional? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Experience within a special school is not essential but enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine desire to work with our children is paramount.
If you have these qualities combined with a good sense of humour, please come and visit during the school day and meet the children and our school team.
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children; all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
For more information contact
Tel/Fax: 01432 272376
Application forms and information are available from the school.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.