|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Bredenbury Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed term until August 2022|
|Closing date||12 pm on 19 October 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 21st October|
Are you an excellent Key Stage One teacher who promotes lively and engaging learning experiences for all children?
Have you the commitment, skills and passion needed to enable every child to learn and achieve their full potential?
Would you like to work be part of an exceptional team who inspire and motivate each other?
Do you share our values and have a desire for every child to flourish?
Are you highly reflective - continuously striving to develop your own learning and ready to take the next step in your teaching journey?
The governors of Bredenbury Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent Key Stage One teacher from January 2022. We warmly welcome applications from teachers at all stages of their career. Our entire team at Bredenbury is passionate about learning and we take pride in ensuring the children at our small, rural school have a learning experience that instils in them a love of learning, natural curiosity and a sense of accomplishment.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- works within the values and ethos of the school
- can use their understanding of, and commitment to, the learning process to impact every learner
- maintains the highest levels of safeguarding for all children and develops a safe, purposeful and rich environment to optimise learning
- takes responsibility and uses on-going assessments to measure progress and adapt teaching and learning
- builds strong, positive relationships with all stakeholders
· is open to new ideas regarding educational thinking and research
- contributes to the school values and, therefore, the learning culture of the school’s children and staff
- is self-reflective and continuously strives to improve practice, impacting the wider school
- has a deep understanding of how young children learn, and knowledge of end of Key Stage One expectations
In return, we can offer:
- children who are respectful, happy and work hard with resilience and tenacity
- highly committed and friendly staff
- a culture where all teachers delight in learning, and children’s interests and imaginations are captured
- a commitment to high-quality professional development, including opportunities to develop as a leader
- opportunities for excellent coaching to nurture professional skills in an environment where new teachers, or those with experience, can flourish and progress along their career path
- opportunities to gain wider professional experiences as part of our inspirational, outward looking team
- a supportive and encouraging governing board
Bredenbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Debarring Service checks.
For more information contact
Potential applicants are welcome to view the school in line with our COVID-19 Safety regulations. The office will update applicants on the COVID-19 risk assessments and safety measures in place for visitors. Please ring the office to arrange a tour. 01885 483252.
Please view our website for further information about our school:
Details of the position and application form can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.