|Salary||£4,473.00 - £4,653.00 per annum (02HC)|
|Organisation||St Peter’s Primary School|
|Location||St Peter’s Primary School , Bromayrd|
|Hours||10 hours per week, term time (38 weeks per annum) + 50% Stand Down (to be worked during school holidays) - Ideally 6.00am–8.00am however, flexibility is possible|
|Closing date||11.59 am on 13 December 2021|
TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, well-motivated and dedicated cleaner to work alongside and under the direction of the Cleaner-in-Charge.
It is expected the successful applicant will have:
• An understanding and perception of the need for a high standard of cleanliness in schools.
• Possess a thorough approach to cleaning and the storage of cleaning materials
• The ability to work effectively with other cleaning staff and managers.
• A good time keeper.
• An awareness of health and safety issues, particularly regarding hazardous materials (COSHH-Control of hazardous substances)
• A commitment to providing a clean and pleasant environment for pupils and staff.
• To work in support of the ethos of the school.
• Previous experience of cleaning and knowledge of COVID19 cleaning.
St. Peter’s is an inspiring one form entry primary, serving the rural town of Bromyard. Being set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside and benefiting from a healthy and attractive environment, our school is warm and friendly with a strong community ethos. We are a fully inclusive school with happy and enthusiastic children, highly motivated staff and a supportive Governing Body.
An enhanced criminal background check will be required via the DBS.
For more information contact
Person specifications, Job Description and application forms are downloadable from the school’s website.
Cherry Tree Close, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4UY Tel: 01885 483237 Email: email@example.com Executive Head Teacher: Martin Farmer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.