Teaching Assistant Level 2
|Salary||£12,827.00 - £13,345.00 per annum (04HC)|
|Organisation||St Peter's Primary School, Bromyard|
|Location||St Peter's Primary School, Bromyard|
|Hours||30 hours per week term time only (38 weeks per annum) (8.45am-3.15am)|
|Term/duration||Fixed Term until 31st August 2022|
|Closing date||2 pm on 17 September 2021|
Start date: 4th October 2021 OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEREAFTER
St. Peter’s is an inspiring one form entry primary, serving the rural town of Bromyard. Being set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside and benefiting from a healthy and attractive environment, our school is warm and friendly with a strong community ethos. We are a fully inclusive school with happy and enthusiastic children, highly motivated staff, and a supportive Governing Body.
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, well-motivated and dedicated Teaching Assistant who will support children with a wide range of needs. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be supporting teachers and SENCO in leading on a range of catch up and intervention work across the school.
It is expected the successful applicant will have:
- A good level of education including good GCSE passes or equivalent in Math and English
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Evidence of working within a class to provide general teaching support in the classrooms or in groups and to support children on a 1:1 basis
- Experience in supporting assessment and evidencing learning
An ability to work with children of all abilities including SEN and our more able and talented children (recent CPD would be an advantage)
An ability to deliver interventions to support English and Maths
Flexibility in the year groups/school that they work in
- Good personal communication skills and ability to relate well to children, staff and parents
- An ability to work as part of a team and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in their approach
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
Person specifications and application forms are downloadable from the school’s website.
An enhanced criminal background check will be required via the DBS.
For more information contact
Cherry Tree Close, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4UY
Tel: 01885 483237 Email: email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.