Teaching Assistant Level 1
|Salary||£4,192.00 - £4,275.00|
|Organisation||Cradley CE Primary School|
|Location||Cradley CE Primary School|
|Hours||10 hours per week,term time only (38 weeks per annum)|
|Closing date||9 am on 6 August 2021|
|Interview date(s)||W/b 9th August 21|
Cradley Primary School is a welcoming Primary School judged ‘Good’ by OFSTED in December 2016. Our inclusive school, at the heart of a vibrant rural community, is committed to ensuring excellence for all our children. The Governors are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to join our dedicated staff.
The role involves:
- Supporting the class teacher in Class 1/2
- Working with individual children with various needs on targets set in IEP.
- Working on a speech and language program as set up by SALT
It is expected that the applicant will:
- Be supportive of our school ethos and values.
- Be flexible, have a good sense of humour and be a good team worker.
- Relate well to pupils, parents and other staff.
- Have high expectations of all children as regards their behaviour and abilities.
- Have the ability to develop high quality learning resources and displays, under the direction of the teacher.
- Have the ability to follow and apply the teacher’s instructions.
- Have enthusiasm and commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people.
Cradley Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level
For more information contact
For further details, please contact the school email the Head teacher. Application packs are available by contacting the school administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return applications by email to: email@example.com.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.