|Salary||M1 - M5|
|Organisation||Cradley CE Primary School|
|Location||Cradley CE Primary School|
|Term/duration||Permanent Varibale (0.5 - fulltime)|
|Closing date||9 am on 2 July 2021|
|Interview date(s)||7th July|
Start date: September 2021
Cradley CE Primary School requires an inspirational EYFS teacher (Reception/ Year 1) to join our team from September 2021.The post will be permanent on a variable contract. We will support applications from outstanding NQT’s and can provide induction training and support.
We are a forward thinking school and this is a unique time to join us to be part of our exciting strong and dynamic team.
• Be an outstanding Early Years practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
• Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
• Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care
• Be inspiring, creative and a positive role model
• Have a good knowledge of the Early Years and Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas
• Be professional, dedicated and hard working
• Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
• Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Be committed to ongoing professional development
• Be someone who will contribute to the wider life at the school
• Be emotionally intelligent and have the ability to work well as part of our friendly staff team
We offer you:
• Wonderful children who have excellent attitudes towards their learning and a curiosity to discover new things
• A dedicated team of staff who work hard to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils
• A committed and supportive leadership and staff team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A fantastic school environment and good IT facilities.
The vacancy is to start from 2021, however we are keen to attract the best quality of candidates to our school so the start date is flexible.
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Cradley Primary operates an equal opportunities policy.
Cradley Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references.
For more information contact
We will be able to offer visits to the school, abiding by strict social distancing. We encourage you to get in touch to arrange this. Please call Rhi Smith on 01886 880315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. An application pack is available on our website.
Completed applications can be posted to the school or emailed to email@example.com .
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.