|Organisation||Kingsland C E Primary School|
|Term/duration||Permanent / Variable|
|Closing date||12 pm on 8 October 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 18th October 2021|
Commencing 1st January 2022
The governors and headteacher require an inspirational and highly motivated Deputy Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and aspirational school leader to join our committed team and assist the headteacher in leading this dynamic and forward-thinking school.
The successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge, a passion for teaching and learning, high expectations for all children, will support the Christian ethos of the school, and will be willing to go the extra mile.
The successful candidate will also:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a track record of excellence
- Teach a mixed aged Y5/6 class
- Have the passion and ability to lead mathematics across the school, based on the principles of Teaching for Mastery
- Understand the importance of safeguarding and will embrace the Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead role
- Be passionate about leading other curriculum areas
- Take a lead in staff professional development opportunities
- Be ambitious and committed to their own professional development
- Bring fresh ideas and opportunities to the school
The school is outwardly thinking and can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to their personal professional development
- The opportunity to work in an Ofsted and SIAMS ‘outstanding’ school
- A supportive and passionate staff team
- The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of the school
- A strong connection between school and church, as well as international links with Tanzania
- Fabulous children with a hard-working and caring attitude
- Dedicated leadership time
We can offer excellent CPD opportunities through our close connection with the Salop, Herefordshire and Wolverhampton (SHaW) Maths Hub, supportive mentorship, and are eager to encourage all teachers to develop as effective school leaders.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring Service confirmation.
Visits to our school are welcomed. This post is suitable for experienced and aspirational teachers.
For more information contact
For further information, to arrange a visit (either Wednesday 15th September at 1.30pm or Monday 27th September at 9.30am) or to request an application pack, please telephone 01568 708436 or email Sue Lewis at email@example.com
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.