|Salary||Main/Upper Pay Range + TLR|
|Organisation||Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre|
|Location||South Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8JJ|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 27 April 2022|
|Interview date(s)||from 28th April 2022|
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Earl Mortimer College & Sixth Form Centre seeks to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic and innovative full-time KS3 Science Coordinator. The core purpose of the role is to support the Head of Science in providing professional leadership and strategic direction for the teaching and learning of Science throughout the school to secure high quality teaching and learning for all.
The successful applicant will:
- Have specialist subject knowledge and experience, organisational and administrative skills and the ability to manage and support colleagues.
- Be able to identify, plan and implement strategies to support students.
- Be able to keep abreast of developments in the teaching, learning and assessment of Science and to share and support other members of the department to do the same.
- Be able to coordinate internal assessments at KS3.
- Lead Monitoring and Evaluation of Teaching and Learning across KS3 in Science
- Lead the transition from KS2 to KS3.
We will offer you:
- Students who are eager to learn, happy to be here and willing to work hard.
- State of the art resources, teaching facilities and ICT.
- A personalised approach to Professional Development which will develop your skills so that you are ready for the next stage of your career.
Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
For more information contact
For more information please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.