Teacher of Mathematics
|Salary||Main/Upper Pay Range + £2,873 TLR2|
|Organisation||Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre|
|Location||South Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8JJ|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 12 November 2021|
|Interview date(s)||week commencing Monday 15th November|
We seek for an immediate start an outstanding, energetic and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics with a genuine passion for education and the life opportunities of young people.
This role would suit someone looking for greater responsibility. You will have responsibility for raising standards and results in KS4, organizing mock exams and assessments and improving and adapting schemes of work. You will work with the Head of Department to oversee the quality of teaching and learning in KS4 and share good practice with the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have exemplary qualifications and subject knowledge
- Be committed to motivate and inspire all students
- Have good organisational and communication skills
We will offer you:
- Students who are eager to learn, happy to be here and willing to work hard.
- State of the art resources, teaching facilities and ICT.
- A personalised approach to Professional Development which will develop your skills so that you are ready for the next stage of your career.
Earl Mortimer College and Sixth Form Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
For more information contact
For further information please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.