Teaching Assistant Level 2
|Salary||£13,361 - £13,901 per annum (04HC)|
|Organisation||St Peter’s Primary School|
|Location||St Peter’s Primary School|
|Hours||31.25 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per annum)|
|Closing date||4 pm on 17 March 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Monday 21st March 2022|
TO START 25th April 2022
St. Peter’s is an inspiring one form entry primary, serving the rural town of Bromyard. Being set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside and benefiting from a healthy and attractive environment, our school is warm and friendly with a strong community ethos. We are a fully inclusive school with happy and enthusiastic children, highly motivated staff, and a supportive Governing Body.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and Level 2 qualified EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team. The successful candidate should be positive, enthusiastic, well-motivated and dedicated to work with children aged from 3 to 5 years of age.
It is expected the successful applicant will have:
- A Full and relevant Level 2 qualification
- Committed to Early Years Education.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the Early Years Framework
- The ability to build positive relationships with children
- Initiative and take responsibility for supporting the education of individuals and groups
- Experience in supporting assessment and evidencing learning
An ability to work with children of all abilities including SEN and our more able and talented children (recent CPD would be an advantage)
- Good personal communication skills and ability to relate well to children, staff and parents
- An ability to work as part of a team and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in their approach
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achievement, safeguarding and welfare of all children
- A good level of education including good GCSE passes or equivalent in Math and English
In return we can offer you:
- A school that encourages professional development;
- A team of well-motivated, highly committed people, who strive to get the best from every child.
St Peter’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. We welcome applicants whatever their personal characteristics or social identity. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and 2 satisfactory references.
For more information contact
Person specifications and application forms are downloadable from the school’s website or please email Donna Shearsmith email@example.com for an application pack.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.