|Salary||Main/Upper Pay Range|
|Organisation||Marlbrook Primary School|
|Location||Green Croft, Redhill, Hereford HR2 7NT|
|Closing date||12 pm on 10 March 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 18th March 2022|
Required September 2022
We are looking to appoint a skilled, dedicated teacher with high expectations to join our outstanding team. The Marlbrook Collaboration of Schools is a magical place to work and for the right candidate will offer challenges and rewards like no other school. As a big organisation – there are three schools in our collaboration and more than 1,000 pupils - we are able to offer a range of great career opportunities for the right person, including subject co-ordination and leadership roles.
The ideal candidate will:
- be dedicated to ensuring all the child in their care become the best they can be
- have an extensive knowledge of, and passion for, the curriculum
- have excellent classroom management skills
- be a great team player
- be full of ideas on how to engage learners in the curriculum and instil a love of learning
In return we can offer:
- an attractive salary
- a chance to develop your skills and professional interests
- wonderful children and a great team of supportive colleagues
- an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment where children’s learning, development and pastoral needs are at the heart of everything we do
The Marlbrook Collaboration is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability. If you are passionate about education, have a commitment to personal excellence and are ready for a new challenge, we welcome your application.
For more information contact
For further information and application pack contact email@example.com
To make an appointment to visit the school please contact the admin team on 01432 266643.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.