|Salary||Main Pay Range|
|Organisation||Orleton C E Primary School|
|Term/duration||Fixed term to cover maternity leave|
|Closing date||9 am on 2 July 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing Monday 5th July 2021|
Year 6 Class Teacher starting Autumn 2021 (either 1st September or 1st November to suit applicant)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Orleton School. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join the Key Stage 2 teaching team to cover maternity leave.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an inspirational creative teacher committed to raising standards for all children;
- Have high expectations of work and behaviour, supporting the Christian values of the school;
- Be hard working, flexible and able to make an active contribution to the life of the school.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and are kind and supportive.
- The chance to develop professionally with a caring and hard-working team of colleagues.
- A forward-thinking place to work where the whole child matters.
- We will strive to timetable core subjects to the individual team members strengths and interests
- If you are an NQT we will offer you additional time to ensure you are fully supported during your first year
We are a school that prides itself on our inclusive family atmosphere. Orleton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to evidence of eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), medical clearance and references that recommend the candidate without reservation.
For more information contact
Application forms and further details are available from:
Emma Jenkins, School Business Manager
Tel (01568) 780366 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.