|Salary||Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range|
|Organisation||St Joseph's Catholic Primary School|
|Closing date||9 am on 28 March 2022|
|Interview date(s)||4th April 2022|
Required from September 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic teacher, who understands and respects the Catholic ethos of our school. We are looking for someone with drive, commitment and a passion for learning to join our friendly and supportive team. There is the opportunity for candidates to receive a TLR for the responsibility of a curriculum area across the school.
- Children who are enthusiastic, well behaved and eager to learn
- Fast progression
- Tailor-made training opportunities and career development to enable rapid progression
- Professional, friendly and supportive staff
- The chance to work in a well-resourced school
- A caring family environment with a commitment to safeguarding all children
Successful candidate must
- Have high expectations of both pupils and themselves
- Be an excellent teacher, who has the ability to motivate, inspire and provide challenge to pupils in their learning
- Be committed to professional development
- Be willing to build strong and supportive relationships with pupils, parents, support agencies, governors, and staff
- Be eager to become fully involved in the wider life of the school
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
For more information contact
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01989 564 655. Application packs are available from:
We look forward to welcoming you.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.