|Salary||£5,868.80 - £5,986.10 per annum|
|Organisation||St. Mary’s C of E Pre-School|
|Hours||14 hours per week across two days (Monday and Tuesday) - term-time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Term/duration||Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave|
|Closing date||9 am on 6 December 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Friday 10th December 2021|
St. Mary’s C of E Pre-School
14 hours per week across two days (Monday and Tuesday) - term-time only (38 weeks per year)
Annual salary £5,868.80 - £5,986.10 per annum
Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
Start date: 5th January 2022
On behalf of the governing body of St. Mary’s C of E Pre-School, Hoople are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Nursery Assistant to support children within our popular, small, village Pre-School located just a ten minute drive from Hereford city centre. We would like to hear from you if:-
- you have enthusiasm and a strong commitment to the development of a nurturing, creative and fun learning environment
- you have a sense of humour, and the ability to inject fun into play and learning
- you have a strong commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of all children
- you have excellent communication skills
- you are flexible, accommodating and a team player
- you have sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- you have a NQV Level 3 or CACHE Level 3 qualification
The successful applicant will be working as part of a small team of three, supporting the learning and development of a vibrant group of children aged 3-4.
Application forms and further details are available from Hollie Corbet, School Business Manager.
Tel (01432) 860474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 6th December 2021
Interview Date: Friday 10th December 2021
On behalf of St Mary’s C of E Primary School, Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.