Teaching Assistant Level 2
|Salary||04HC (£12,827.36 - £13,345.66 per annum)|
|Organisation||Staunton-On-Wye Endowed Primary School|
|Hours||30 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||11.59 pm on 4 January 2022|
|Interview date(s)||Thursday 13th January 2022|
Start date: 28th February 2022
Staunton-on-Wye Endowed Primary School is an outstanding, rural school proud of its eco-school status and our strong music and arts practice. Children are encouraged to become happy and self-confident and to achieve their full potential. We are looking to appoint an outstanding TA to work in our school and join our dedicated team.
We are looking to appoint a practitioner who can demonstrate they have:
- Experience of working across all year groups
- High expectations of behaviour and strong positive behaviour management skills
- The ability and willingness to work flexibly within and across the school according to need
- The ability to host an after-school club
- The ability to facilitate the pupil’s independent learning
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of every child and as such appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For more information contact
To request an application form by email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.