Teacher of Computer Science
|Closing date||12 pm on 3 May 2022|
|Interview date(s)||w/c 9th May 2022|
In Federated Partnership with Withington and Broadlands Primary Schools.
Aylestone School is an oversubscribed co-educational 11-16 school, located in the picturesque Cathedral City of Hereford, adjacent to the Herefordshire Colleges' campus for Further Education, and 10 minutes walk from the City railway station. The school is a popular choice with parents in Herefordshire as it is a small school (450 students) but is still able to offer the breadth, choice and opportunities that larger schools do.
Required for September 2022
Thank you for taking an interest in our school. Aylestone School is federated with two primary schools with one Executive Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative teacher to join our school as a teacher of Computer Science. We are looking for an inspiring teacher with a real passion for their subject, with the ability to teach Computer Science across KS3- 4, including at GCSE level. We offer you an exciting opportunity to work with and enhance a forward thinking, successful, small, supportive and motivated team. Whilst the school has a relentless focus on high expectations and aspirations we are proud to provide a happy and nurturing environment, so that as well as maturing into well-rounded, confident young people, our students develop a passion for learning.
We are looking for a teacher who has a clear commitment to achieving the best possible outcomes for pupils of all abilities. Applications are welcomed from ECT’s as well as more experienced teachers.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- • is or has the potential to be an outstanding teacher
- • is highly organised, motivational and flexible
- • is an inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students and who is committed to all students reaching their full potential
- • is dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others
We can offer:
- • a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
- • quality training to those new to the career
- • a commitment to continuing professional development
- • a positive school culture
- • a Federation CPD programme
- • an opportunity to work with our federated primary schools
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service and additional recruitment checks.
For more information contact
Should you wish to visit the school or talk to key staff prior to application then we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about our school. If you would like to arrange this, then please call and ask for Mrs Becky Kastania, PA to the Headteacher (01432 357371), or to discuss the post over the phone with Mr Robertson, Headteacher.
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.