|Salary||£17,794.21 – £19,646.08 per annum (negotiable – depending on experience)|
|Organisation||Whitchurch CE Primary School|
|Hours||40 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)|
|Closing date||9 am on 26 November 2021|
|Interview date(s)||Week commencing Monday 29th November 2021|
River Wye Foundation
Based at Whitchurch CE Primary School
Start date: as soon as possible
40 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year)
Annual salary £17,794.21 – £19,646.08 per annum (negotiable – depending on experience)
Hours between 8:00am and 5:30pm.
Please note this is a Hoople post and Hoople term and conditions of employment apply
On behalf of the governors of Whitchurch CE Primary School, Hoople are seeking to appoint a passionate and experienced Nursery Lead to assist in leading our governor-led nursery, school-age wrap-around care and holiday provision.
As a Nursery Lead you will:
- have a robust knowledge of the EYFS framework and aspire to make a real difference to our recently-opened nursery
- be invested in giving every child the very best start in life
- have strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- cultivate positive, professional working relationships with the energy to inspire others
- have knowledge and experience of safeguarding and can promote partnerships with families, and external agencies to ensure every child thrives
- effectively manage parent queries and liaise with the administration team in regards to numbers on roll, registers, staffing and ratios
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to make a difference to our happy and successful school and new nursery
- Wonderful children and a fantastic team who are talented and committed
- Continuous and funded CPD to support career progression opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be part of federation-wide early years team
The ideal candidate will hold at least NVQ Level 3 qualification in Childcare, an equivalent or high management qualification and/or a further qualification in childcare or education and will have significant experience working within an EY setting.
Visits to the nursery and school can be scheduled by phoning Mrs Cheryl Jones on 01600 890571.
Application forms are available via email from Mrs Cheryl Jones (School Business Manager):
email@example.com or are available to download from the school website.
Closing Date: 9:00am, Friday 26th November 2021
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 29th November 2021
On behalf of Whitchurch CE Primary School, Hoople is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and therefore all candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.
For more information contact
Hoople Ltd is working on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.