Refer a friend for £50
Our Study Programme gives young people aged 16-18 (up to 25 for individuals with a learning difficulty or disability) the opportunity to explore suitable careers depending on their interests and aspirations, whilst preparing them for further education or employment in their chosen field. For more information about Hoople's Study Programmes click here.
If you know anyone who you think would benefit joining our Study Programme, refer the person to us, and both you and the potential learner could grab yourselves a £50 voucher each. To apply for our Study Programme you can download a copy of the application form here.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Hoople Ltd company no. 7556595 whose registered office is at Hoople Ltd, Plough Lane, Hereford HR4 0LE.
- The referral scheme is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, and includes close relatives to the potential learner or/and anyone connected with the organisation (Hoople Ltd) who have a legitimate reason to put a potential learner forward to enrol on Hoople Ltd’s Study Programme Cohort 2020/2021
- By entering this referral scheme, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 29 August 2020. After this date no further entries to the referral scheme will be permitted.
- The rules of the referral scheme how to enter are listed chronologically as follows:
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this referral scheme.
- Route to entry for the referral scheme and details of how to enter are via Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Only one entry will be accepted per referrer; an individual referrer can only be entitled to one reward, but the individual referrer can refer more than one potential learner and each individual learner will be entitled to the reward.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
I. A referrer contacts a potential learner that they know (a friend/ family member)
II. The potential learner or referrer contacts Hoople Ltd via email - email@example.com explaining they have been referred or are referring (stating the referrers name and potential learners name and contact details in the email)
III. The Training team will respond to the email with information on enrolling onto the study programme and arrange an informal chat with the Study Programme team.
IV. If the potential learner is suitable to enrol on the Study Programme, they can enrol on 1st September 2020.
V. After 12 weeks of consistent attendance on the Study Programme both the referrer and the learner will receive the reward.
VI. If the learner does not complete 12 weeks of consistent attendance, the referrer and learner will not receive the reward or any reward for their time completed.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the referral scheme and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, civil disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the referral scheme will be notified to referrer and potential learner as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this referral scheme.
12. The referral scheme reward is as follows:
The referral scheme reward is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The referral scheme reward are not transferable. The referral scheme reward are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any reward with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The referrer and potential learner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the referral request. If one potential learner is referred more than once by more than one referrer, the first referrer is the only referrer to receive the reward.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the referral scheme will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Hoople Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.